Hello, I’m Vitalia
I am a 34-year old single mom
Mother Nature is always providing us with precious treasures. Welcome to VSF blog where you learn more about enjoying the best that nature can offer. I created my blog to share with you my tips on living away from chemicals and using only the healthiest ingredients. Stay tuned for the latest updates.
Having luscious and shiny hair is amazing. But stubborn dandruff can turn it into a nightmare. A lot of people suffer from annoying and embarrassing dandruff that doesn’t go away no matter what they do. In this article, I am going to share some of the best remedies that helped me get rid of dandruff fast.
- Your dandruff could be caused by the way you wash your hair. Stay away from over-drying shampoos by preparing your own natural cleansing shampoo. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of water. Wash your hair then prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to neutralize its effect. This method will not strip your hair of its natural oils and will keep it clean.
- Tea tree has amazing benefits. If your dandruff is caused by excessive oil production, adding a few drops to your hair wash will keep your oils in check and make your hair smell fresh.
- Aspirin contains salicylic acid that removes the stubborn flakes. Crush 2 aspirins and mix them with water to create a paste. Leave this paste on your hair for 2 minutes then wash using your regular shampoo.
- Lemon juice controls the oil production in your scalp and will kill the fungus that causes dandruff. Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with water and use it to wash your hair after using your regular shampoo. Your hair will also smell fresh.
- Coconut oil is going to improve your dandruff because it conditions and heals your scalp. Use a few drops to massage your scalp before using your everyday shampoo. It will also add shine and luster to your hair strands.
- Salt can help you remove the dry flakes that seem so hard to get rid of. Massage one tablespoon into your scalp before shampooing your hair. It also improves the blood circulation which will make your hair healthier.
- Aloe Vera will not only keep dandruff at bay but will also soothe the skin thus helping you fight the itch. Just massage a small amount before or after you’ve washed your hair. It will keep your hair healthy and shiny.
These natural potent remedies will help you get the hair you’ve always dreamt of. Just give them time and see the magic work.
Essential oils have great healing powers. Suffering from a sore throat is a painful condition that takes time to resolve. Essential oils are safe and are free from chemicals. Here are the best essential oils that will make you feel better:
- Peppermint oil is one of the most potent oils to deal with your sore throat. Rub it on your neck at night and you will immediately feel better.
- Inhaling Eucalyptus oil can help with a sore throat and other sinus problems. Just add a few drops to boiling water and inhale the steam. You can also dilute the oil to create a refreshing mouth spray.
- Gargle using clove oil. Not only will it cure your sore throat, it will also give you a fresh breath.
- Ginger oil flushes the toxins out of your body and has anti-inflammatory benefits. Dilute it to create a mouth gargle that will clear your sore throat.
- Garlic oil doesn’t have the best smell, but it has amazing healing powers. Mix it with lemon juice to prepare a potent mouth gargle that will heal your sore throat.
A sore throat can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. But these essential oils will make you feel better fast.
Dark skin on your skin is an embarrassing issue. It could be the result of a medical condition like diabetes or could be due to excessive friction or being overweight.
The skin on your neck is very delicate. This is why you need to be careful with home remedies that help you lighten it. Here are some tips that you can try:
- Lemon juice is a natural whitener. It is too harsh to use on its own and must be diluted first. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, water, and honey then apply it to your neck. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse. This will gently exfoliate the dead skin cells and reveal younger lighter skin.
- Cucumber juice has a gentle and soothing effect on your skin. It is also a natural whitener. Cut a cucumber into thin slices and place it on your neck. Rinse with cold water and repeat the treatment every day for best results.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid that gently exfoliates your skin. Apply a little amount and leave it for 10 minutes then rinse with cold water.
These natural remedies take time but show amazing results. Use them every day and you will see how your skin will become smooth and naturally lighter.
Are you a nature enthusiast yourself? I am more than happy to respond to your questions, comments, and contributions. Don’t hesitate to send me a message and I will respond promptly.