Hello, I’m Vitalia
I am a 34-year old single mom
Mother Nature is always providing us with precious treasures. Welcome to VSF blog where you learn more about enjoying the best that nature can offer. I created my blog to share with you my tips on living away from chemicals and using only the healthiest ingredients. Stay tuned for the latest updates.
Many people travel for business or pleasure, and it is not uncommon for children to be home alone before and after school. If this scenario applies to your life, then it is wise to consider a wireless security cameras system for home that can help you keep an eye on your home or loved ones while you are away. You will find that once you have the ability to stay informed in regards to your home that stress and anxiety begin to subside, and you can think more clearly as well as enjoy your day far easier.
What Home Security Systems Have To Offer
Technology is constantly evolving these days. Therefore, security systems are no longer just a device that sounds an alarm to ward off predators and thieves. A great quality security system can provide an interactive experience that allows you to feel as if you have never left your home. With just the push of a button you can easily look into your home, lock and unlock doors, and even change the settings of various devices in your home.
Who Can Benefit From A Home Security System
If you are often traveling for business, leaving loved ones unattended at home, have packages arriving on a regular basis, or simply need peace of mind, then a home security system is something that can help you rest easy. You will no longer have to wonder who is entering or exiting your home while you are away, and you will feel great knowing you can check in with your loved ones in no time at all.
A home security system is also a great deterrent for people who deal with break-ins in their community. There is no need to wait until you need recorded footage to make your case, especially when a security system has been known to stop many would have been break-ins. You will feel a lot safer knowing that you have the ability to keep your eyes peeled for danger even while you are sleeping. Adding a security system to your home is one of the easiest ways to improve your neighborhood, simply because criminals tend to notice when they are being recorded. This in turn stops many of them before they can cause any real harm.
If you have spent a lot of time worrying about your loved ones or stress while you are traveling, then it is time to put your mind at ease. You will certainly appreciate all of the features that a home security system has to offer as well as the ability to stay informed in regards to your home 24 hours a day. After all, don’t you deserve the chance to eliminate unnecessary stress from your daily life?
End Of Article
The smart locks are made to keep the house secure and with no unauthorized entry to the house. They are digital and go over the inside part of a cylinder deadbolt. They utilize Wi-Fi or Bluetooth technology to operate the smart lock. Smart locks allow homeowners to remotely lock the door, obtain security alerts, advise the homeowner when someone is at the door, and with the smart technology used it can send updates directly to a smartphone.
The homeowner downloads the app for the lock and to gain access to a smart lock on the smartphone. The homeowners can then lock and unlock the door from home or remotely using their phones. They can monitor in real-time what activity is happening around their home at all times. So if a package ends up missing from the front door the homeowner can check the detailed activity around the front door.
The good thing is that the lock does not have to be changed in any way and keys will still work in the lock. They are made where they are encoded so that they are highly secure and safe. Homeowners can take advantage of cryptographic keys to retain their security systems to secure them from being jeopardized.
The August Smart Lock is still the best
The August Smart Lock Pro + Connect is one of the best ones around for the price. It utilizes a bridge to plugs into a standard electrical outlet and also comes with 4 AA batteries. It comes with all the materials that the homeowner needs to be able to install the smart lock on their entryway door on their own.
It utilizes Bluetooth Energy technology encryption for locking mechanisms. “Door Sense” mechanics is a feature that will alert the homeowner about the status of the door lock. Smart locks allow the homeowner to set it where the doors will automatically lock and unlock when they leave or arrive back home. The homeowner can allow others, such as dog walkers, or maintenance workers, access to the house for set time periods. They will tell you when the person arrives and when they leave.
The August Smart Lock Pro + Connect has two-layer encryption and two-factor authentications provide the ultimate amount of security possible. The homeowner needs to use unique passwords that others do not know and cannot figure out and change them often. There is the option of using physical keys to open the door. If the homeowner should lose their phone then they can log into their account on their laptop or a friend’s phone. There is always the option of purchasing an August keypad and install it as a solution to locking and unlocking the door.
Having luscious and shiny hair is amazing. But stubborn dandruff can turn it into a nightmare. A lot of people suffer from annoying and embarrassing dandruff that doesn’t go away no matter what they do. In this article, I am going to share some of the best remedies that helped me get rid of dandruff fast.
- Your dandruff could be caused by the way you wash your hair. Stay away from over-drying shampoos by preparing your own natural cleansing shampoo. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of water. Wash your hair then prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to neutralize its effect. This method will not strip your hair of its natural oils and will keep it clean.
- Tea tree has amazing benefits. If your dandruff is caused by excessive oil production, adding a few drops to your hair wash will keep your oils in check and make your hair smell fresh.
- Aspirin contains salicylic acid that removes the stubborn flakes. Crush 2 aspirins and mix them with water to create a paste. Leave this paste on your hair for 2 minutes then wash using your regular shampoo.
- Lemon juice controls the oil production in your scalp and will kill the fungus that causes dandruff. Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with water and use it to wash your hair after using your regular shampoo. Your hair will also smell fresh.
- Coconut oil is going to improve your dandruff because it conditions and heals your scalp. Use a few drops to massage your scalp before using your everyday shampoo. It will also add shine and luster to your hair strands.
- Salt can help you remove the dry flakes that seem so hard to get rid of. Massage one tablespoon into your scalp before shampooing your hair. It also improves the blood circulation which will make your hair healthier.
- Aloe Vera will not only keep dandruff at bay but will also soothe the skin thus helping you fight the itch. Just massage a small amount before or after you’ve washed your hair. It will keep your hair healthy and shiny.
These natural potent remedies will help you get the hair you’ve always dreamt of. Just give them time and see the magic work.
Essential oils have great healing powers. Suffering from a sore throat is a painful condition that takes time to resolve. Essential oils are safe and are free from chemicals. Here are the best essential oils that will make you feel better:
- Peppermint oil is one of the most potent oils to deal with your sore throat. Rub it on your neck at night and you will immediately feel better.
- Inhaling Eucalyptus oil can help with a sore throat and other sinus problems. Just add a few drops to boiling water and inhale the steam. You can also dilute the oil to create a refreshing mouth spray.
- Gargle using clove oil. Not only will it cure your sore throat, it will also give you a fresh breath.
- Ginger oil flushes the toxins out of your body and has anti-inflammatory benefits. Dilute it to create a mouth gargle that will clear your sore throat.
- Garlic oil doesn’t have the best smell, but it has amazing healing powers. Mix it with lemon juice to prepare a potent mouth gargle that will heal your sore throat.
A sore throat can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. But these essential oils will make you feel better fast.
Dark skin on your skin is an embarrassing issue. It could be the result of a medical condition like diabetes or could be due to excessive friction or being overweight.
The skin on your neck is very delicate. This is why you need to be careful with home remedies that help you lighten it. Here are some tips that you can try:
- Lemon juice is a natural whitener. It is too harsh to use on its own and must be diluted first. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, water, and honey then apply it to your neck. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse. This will gently exfoliate the dead skin cells and reveal younger lighter skin.
- Cucumber juice has a gentle and soothing effect on your skin. It is also a natural whitener. Cut a cucumber into thin slices and place it on your neck. Rinse with cold water and repeat the treatment every day for best results.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid that gently exfoliates your skin. Apply a little amount and leave it for 10 minutes then rinse with cold water.
These natural remedies take time but show amazing results. Use them every day and you will see how your skin will become smooth and naturally lighter.
Are you a nature enthusiast yourself? I am more than happy to respond to your questions, comments, and contributions. Don’t hesitate to send me a message and I will respond promptly.