Having luscious and shiny hair is amazing. But stubborn dandruff can turn it into a nightmare. A lot of people suffer from annoying and embarrassing dandruff that doesn’t go away no matter what they do. In this article, I am going to share some of the best remedies that helped me get rid of dandruff fast.
- Your dandruff could be caused by the way you wash your hair. Stay away from over-drying shampoos by preparing your own natural cleansing shampoo. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 liter of water. Wash your hair then prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to neutralize its effect. This method will not strip your hair of its natural oils and will keep it clean.
- Tea tree has amazing benefits. If your dandruff is caused by excessive oil production, adding a few drops to your hair wash will keep your oils in check and make your hair smell fresh.
- Aspirin contains salicylic acid that removes the stubborn flakes. Crush 2 aspirins and mix them with water to create a paste. Leave this paste on your hair for 2 minutes then wash using your regular shampoo.
- Lemon juice controls the oil production in your scalp and will kill the fungus that causes dandruff. Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with water and use it to wash your hair after using your regular shampoo. Your hair will also smell fresh.
- Coconut oil is going to improve your dandruff because it conditions and heals your scalp. Use a few drops to massage your scalp before using your everyday shampoo. It will also add shine and luster to your hair strands.
- Salt can help you remove the dry flakes that seem so hard to get rid of. Massage one tablespoon into your scalp before shampooing your hair. It also improves the blood circulation which will make your hair healthier.
- Aloe Vera will not only keep dandruff at bay but will also soothe the skin thus helping you fight the itch. Just massage a small amount before or after you’ve washed your hair. It will keep your hair healthy and shiny.
These natural potent remedies will help you get the hair you’ve always dreamt of. Just give them time and see the magic work.